S.O.S.

If you have found your way here you need to simplify your life, organize your surroundings, save some money, or all three. I will share things we have done in our own quest to improve these areas. I will also include tips and ideas that we have not done ourselves, but may be helpful for you. I will add photos where possible and I will try to keep the posts short and simple so you can follow the tips easily. Put the tips into place and you will start to see and feel the change.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see my Amazon Store that is full of books and products to help you simplify, organize and save.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Purse Purge

Whether you are male or female, you probably have a bag, wallet, diaper bag, work tote or other container that you use daily or nearly daily. If you are like me, after a week or more, it has become a little unorganized. I often have loose change, receipts, snacks, gum wrappers, envelopes and a variety of things that I have just thrown in quickly. Take the time today to completely empty your daily carry-around and get it organized…it should take five minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment